As par for the course I want to define the terms that we will discuss today. Lets take streamline first, then define operations.
You can read the definition at thefreedictionary.com here or at www.merriam-webster.com here. Streamline is defined as
You can read the definition of operations here. Operation is defined as:
There is a lot to work with here too. The words to stand out to me are "process", "instance" and "function".
Extrapolating on these definitions we could define "streamline operation" as "organize and modernize the appearance, efficiency and form of your construct".
Fullservicemarina.com marina software is perfectly suited to organize and modernize the appearance, efficiency and form of your marina business. Let's break this into categories and drill down.
- Give your employees instant access to customer requests through Smartphones, Blackberries or Tablets regardless of vendor or service provider.
- Give your customers instant email notifications upon request submission and fulfillment. Take the worry and wonder out of handling customer requests by letting them know right away.
- Store customer details in our digital rolodex. No more paper.
- Always know who did what, when then did it and how soon it was done with our built in audit and reporting features. Access these features with just one mouse click, from anywhere. Your customers have access to this data as well.
Organize Efficiency or Process
- Give your forklift operator direct access to customer request that they will handle directly.
- Give your receptionist access to directly send interactive customer solicitations to sell products and services on the fly. Turn your receptionist into a sales associate!
- Give your deckhands instant access to customer requests. Allow them to be proactive in fulfilling customer requests.
- Show your customers how efficient you are by notifying them immediately as their requests are fulfilled.
- All web based, cutting edge technology for use with any Smartphone, Blackberry, Tablet, or PC for you and your customers, regardless of vendor or service provider.
- Your customers have a dedicated portal where they can make requests, buy your products or services, post stories about their latest fishing or boating adventure, find local weather reports and inlet web cams and much more. These links are configurable by the marina manager.
- Link to the customer portal page directly from your website. The portal pages are "white labeled" so that you can add your logo, making it look seamless.
- Web based technology, you can view what is going on at your marina from anywhere.
- Customer requests are routed to the staff member that will handle the request via smart phone or other mobile device. In particular, the forklift operator receives launch requests on his phone while he is on the forklift. No more walkie-talkies, sticky notes, or phone calls needed.
- Use any internet enabled Smartphone, Blackberry, Tablet, or PC for you and your customers, regardless of vendor or service provider.
- We allow you to leverage off the latest technology that we have already built for you and your customers. Use our tools to increase revenue, offer your customers a valuable service and increase customer service and satisfaction.
In conclusion, our marina software can help streamline your business operations. Please stop by our web site here and read more about how our marina software can streamline operations for your business. You can read more details about all we can do for your business here.
Until next time,
The FullServiceMarina.com team